Barnamala License Agreement
Copyright © 2003 – 2017 Pastelshade Software Technology. All rights reserved.
This License Agreement (LA) is a legal agreement between you (the “Purchaser”, “Customer”, or “You”, either an individual or a single entity) and Pastelshade Software Technology for the Software Product identified above, which includes computer software, and may include associated media and online or other documentation (“Software Product” or “Software”). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software Product, you agree to be bound by the terms of this LA. If you do not agree to the terms of this LA, you may not install, copy or otherwise use the above software.
1. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL PASTELSHADE SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY OR ITS ASSOCIATES, VENDORS, PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES OR INVESTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
2. This LA gives the Customer the right to install and use the Software Product for non-commercial purposes on ONE desktop or laptop computer only. Each additional computer, laptop or computing device will require additional purchased licenses of the Software Product.
3. The Customer is NOT permitted to make alterations to, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software Product. Any software which uses any portion of the Software Product as a base may not be resold or redistributed without express written permission from Pastelshade Software Technology.
4. Pastelshade Software Technology reserves the right to refuse permission to use this Software Product, to any individual or organization for any reason.
5. Pastelshade Software Technology reserves the right to alter, update or modify the software or this License Agreement at any time and without notice.
6. No refunds will be given. Before purchasing the Software Product, the Customer should satisfy themselves that they have the expertise and hardware/software infrastructure required to install and run the Software Product. This is done by downloading and installing the evaluation version of the Software Product, and from the information about the Software Product from the website.
7. All title and copyrights in and to the Software Product (including but not limited to all images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and other information incorporated into the Software Product), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the Software Product, are owned by Pastelshade Software Technology. The Software Product is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions.